Who wants to CLIMB?
Troop 888 will be headed to Adventure Point to work on and earn (if you work hard) Climbing Merit Badge.
When: Tuesday, January 22nd from 5pm to 9pm (Class 5pm start. If you are not there on time you will not be allowed to participate. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Where: Adventure Point at the Scout Headquarters Building. 10455 6th Ave #150, Lakewood, CO 80215
Cost: $35 per person for Scouts taking Merit Badge. Each Scout must bring a check (no cash please) payable to Troop 888.
GO TO SIGNUP GENIUS LINK ON SIGNUP PAGE
- We have space for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 16 students in this class. The Signup Genius will be used for registration. First come first served. The is a hard limit. If you think, that for any reason that you may not be able to make it, please do not sign up, as it will take a space away from another Scout. Once you are signed up, you are committed and will be responsible for payment.
- Arrive at Adventure Point having already eaten a light dinner. We will have a light snack mid class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Wear class b uniform with clothing comfortable enough to climb in. Bring climbing shoes if you have them or wear lace up sneakers.
- We will have Blue Cards.
- If you are new to the Troop and have not yet filled out and turned in a Medical form parts A and B you may not yet join us for this activity.
- WE WILL MEET AT AND LEAVE FROM ADVENTURE POINT…NOT THE CHURCH! SCOUTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIRE OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE EVENT AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO CARPOOL.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR DROP OFF AND DEPARTURE. IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.